Tuesday 28 July 2009

I did it. Today I went to the gym :D I did a couple hours at Sue Ryder, helping out and then hopped (well walked) over to the gym and went in. It was... Well just like I remember my last gym experience except on my own. The guy was rather unhelpful, just pointing me to the equipment and all "get on with it". Thanks! Grrr.

Next time I wanna speak to someone and get a regime sorted out cause I just did a few bits, cycles, running machine and all that jazz, you know, the simple ones we all know how to use anyway. It comes with my membership for free, so I want it!

I had a good time though, outta breath, sweaty, it felt good! I will take my swimmy cossie next time and go swimming as well, I love swimming!

I need a new bag though, my one sucks...

So all in all, it went very well

No comments:

Post a Comment